Next Membership Meeting Scheduled Wednesday, June 12th.
Date & Time: Wednesday 6/12/19, 11:30 a.m.
Location: Shula’s Grand Ballroom
DOUBLE YOUR PRODUCTIVITY WITHOUT WORKING TWICE AS HARD
Our guest speaker is Eric Stoller, Founder of the Les Brown Institute, and President of Strategic Seminars and Training. Eric Stoller is one of the Nations`s leading Sales Trainers.
Eric has worked with the top experts in the field of personal development. Including Brian Tracy, Denis Waitley, Herb Cohen, Jim Rohn, Og Mandino, and Omar Periu and Les Brown.
Eric’s goal is to assist sales people in building their business and realizing their dreams and to use his vast experience to help them leverage their success.
Topics can include:
- GOAL SETTING MASTERY - HOW TO HAVE YOUR GOALS REALIZED WITH CLARITY
- CREATIVE POWER PROSPECTING
- TIME MANAGEMENT OF THE PRO'S - GET AN EXTRA 2 HOURS OUT OF EVERY DAY
- MOTIVATIONAL TIPS & TECHNIQUES
- CREATING A CONSTANT STREAM OF ENDLESS REFERRALS
- HOW TO STAY FOCUSED AND DOMINATE THE COMPETITION
- FOLLOW UP STRATEGIES THAT ELEVATE YOUR RESULTS
- PERSUASION TECHNIQUES TO USE IN YOUR BUSINESS & PERSONAL LIFE
Networking starts at 11:30 a.m., Luncheon at 12 noon. Deadline to RSVP is Friday at 2:00 p.m.
$30 for members, and their guests who RSVP (Checks or Cash)
$35 for members, and their guests who do not RSVP (Checks or Cash)
$40 for non members (Cash only)
INFORMATION ABOUT OUR NETWORKING BUSINESS LUNCHEON IS POSTED USUALLY TWO WEEKS BEFORE THE EVENT. ADDITIONAL EVENTS ARE SENT TO MEMBERS DIRECTLY VIA E-BLAST.
CONSIDER BECOMING A MEMBER.