Objectives of the Chamber
Promote the business and economic interests of the members,
Promote the general economic welfare of the Town of Miami Lakes,
Promote and facilitate business, professional and social relations and cooperation among members, and
Promote educational seminars and conferences for the improvement of the members and the betterment of the Town of Miami Lakes.
The Miami Lakes Chamber of Commerce began as the Miami Lakes Business Association, in 1971. Its first President was Alvin Snyder. After the incorporation of the Town of Miami Lakes, the name of the Association was changed to reflect its role in the new town.
Our chamber began with only a few members, but has now grown to include over 200 member businesses today.
Chamber Officers & Board of Directors
- Magaly Rubio, President: Coldwell Banker
- Ray Palacios, Vice-President: First Origin Mortage Lenders
- Sarah Suarez, Secretary: SSNS1 Investment, Inc
- Carmen Elias-Levenson, Treasurer: Carmen Elias-Levenson CPA, PA
- Rodolfo M. Blanco Esquire, Chamber Legal Counsel
- Charisma Glassman, Town of Miami Lakes
- Janet Waterfield, Janet Waterfield Acupuncture Inc.
- Marta Diaz, Miami Lakes Chamber
- Suzy Kanner, Sir Speedy of Miami Lakes
- Jack McCall, Honorary Director, Optimist Club of Miami Lakes
- Forever Remembered David Waud Sr., President 2007-2009