Next Membership Meeting Scheduled Wednesday, June 14th.
Date & Time: Wednesday 6/14/17, 11:30 a.m.
Location: Shula’s Grand Ballroom
Eric Stoller`s Business Building Workshop.
Our guest speaker for June is Eric Stoller, President of the Les Brown Institute.
Prior to becoming President of the Les Brown Institute, Eric was president of Strategic Seminars and Training.
Eric has specialized in creating memorable events and training programs designed to increase personal performance, make new contacts and help companies and individuals reach their goals and dreams. Eric has over 25 years of expertise in producing seminars and training programs. He has created events such as the Champion Mindset events and the Personal Power Expo. He has delivered over 5000 presentations and seminars in his career.
In addition Eric has worked with the top experts in the field of personal development. Including Brian Tracy, Denis Waitley, Herb Cohen, Jim Rohn, Og Mandino, and Omar Periu and Les Brown.
Eric’s goal is to assist sales people in building their business and realizing their dreams and to use his vast experience to help them leverage their success.
Topics can include:
- GOAL SETTING MASTERY - HOW TO HAVE YOUR GOALS REALIZED WITH CLARITY
- CREATIVE POWER PROSPECTING
- TIME MANAGEMENT OF THE PRO'S - GET AN EXTRA 2 HOURS OUT OF EVERY DAY
- MOTIVATIONAL TIPS & TECHNIQUES
- CREATING A CONSTANT STREAM OF ENDLESS REFERRALS
- HOW TO STAY FOCUSED AND DOMINATE THE COMPETITION
- FOLLOW UP STRATEGIES THAT ELEVATE YOUR RESULTS
- PERSUASION TECHNIQUES TO USE IN YOUR BUSINESS & PERSONAL LIFE
- PLUS MUCH, MUCH, MORE!
Networking starts at 11:30 a.m., Luncheon at 12 noon. Deadline to RSVP is Friday at 2:00 p.m.
$30 for members, and their guests who RSVP (Checks or Cash)
$35 for members, and their guests who do not RSVP (Checks or Cash)
$40 for non members (Cash only)