Objectives of the Chamber
Promote the business and economic interests of the members,
Promote the general economic welfare of the Town of Miami Lakes,
Promote and facilitate business, professional and social relations and cooperation among members, and
Promote educational seminars and conferences for the improvement of the members and the betterment of the Town of Miami Lakes.
The Miami Lakes Chamber of Commerce began as the Miami Lakes Business Association, in 1971. Its first President was Alvin Snyder. After the incorporation of the Town of Miami Lakes, the name of the Association was changed to reflect its role in the new town.
Our chamber began with only a few members, but has now grown to include over 200 member businesses today.
Chamber Officers & Board of Directors
• Magaly Rubio, President: Coldwell Banker
• Yamile Lopez, Vice-President: D’Avila and Associates Services, Inc.
• Sarah Suarez, Secretary: Lindeman Commercial Capital Lending
• Carmen Elias-Levenson, Treasurer: Carmen Elias-Levenson CPA
• Suzy Kanner, Chair of Special Projects: Sir Speedy of Miami Lakes
• Bob Garrity, Geiger Promotional Products
• Jerry Menendez, TD Bank
• Janet Waterfield, Janet Waterfield Acupuncture Inc.
• Ray Palacios, First Origin Mortage Lenders
• Cesar Mestre, Esquire, Mestre Law Group
• Marta Diaz, Miami Lakes Chamber
• Jack McCall, Honorary Director, Optimist Club of Miami Lakes